Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion is open to residents of Ireland only who are aged 18 years or over, except employees and their families of An Post and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Prize consists of one (1) Mint Value iPhone 8 – see postmobile.ie for details on this phone.
To enter the competition entrants simply “like” Mintplus.ie Facebook page or An Post Facebook Page. Entries will only be accepted via the An Post and Mintplus.ie Facebook pages. The winning entry will be selected at random from all ‘likes’ posted before midnight on 11/10/2019.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be notified week commencing 21/10/2019 through a Facebook announcement. In order to claim the prize, the promoter An Post will make contact with the winner and organise allocation of the prize. The prize is subject to successful verification of the winner’s identity. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days, or the winner’s identity cannot be successfully verified, the prize will be deemed ‘unclaimed’ and a redraw will be held to allocate the prize.
- Entries to be received by midnight 11/10/2019.
- No purchase necessary for entry into the Promotion. All ‘like’ entries will be entered into the Promotion. ‘Likes’ posted after the relevant closing date will not be accepted. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize.
- Should any prize element be unavailable at the time of booking, An Post reserves the right to substitute the prize with a Mint value IPhone of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems with accessing the website.
- All internet connection charges shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- Details of the winner shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law - This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. These terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize - to be awarded.
- Winners will be announced on 17/10/2019. The promoter is An Post.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- An Post releases Facebook from any responsibility to entrants or participants.
Need more info? Email firstname.lastname@example.org